Welcome to CubeIQ products and systems web pages.
CubeIQ Solutions and Systems: Integrated Solutions
Cheque Processing System - CPS™
Coupons Processing System - CPS/Coupons™
Coupons Processing System - CPS/Coupons™ is a system for the bulk processing of documents that are marked with one or multiple barcodes. The system can process large volumes of bar-coded documents at high speed and with great accuracy. It uses advanced image recognition technology, becoming a powerful tool to increase productivity.
The system can have one or multiple Coupons Processing Stations. Each station consists of a document scanner and the accompanied software application. The stations have small footprint, are silent, easy to install, operate and maintain and can process a variety of documents.
CPS/Coupons™ is processing:
Shipping and receiving Tags
CPS/Coupons™ is available in two operational configurations:
CPS/Coupons™ Centralized - Single Station
Centralized - Single Station configuration is applicable on processing environments with:
Single point of processingSmall to medium processing volumeVariety of document sizesDifferent type symbol recognition: 1D/2D barcodes, OCRA, OCRB, MICR
CPS/Coupons™ Centralized - Multiple StationsCentralized - Multiple Stations configuration is applicable on processing environments with:
Single point of processingMedium to large processing volumeVariety of document sizesDifferent type symbol recognition: 1D/2D barcodes, OCRA, OCRB, MICR
CPS/Coupons™ Distributed Client/Server
Distributed Client/Server Stations configuration is applicable on processing environments with:
Distributed geographical topologyDistributed processing needsLarge to very large processing volumeVariety of document sizesDifferent type symbol recognition: 1D/2D barcodes, OCRA, OCRB, MICR
Depending of the average daily volume (from 5.000 to 50.000 documents) and the peak hour volume (from o800 to 8.000 documents) f documents to be processed, one ore more of the supported documents scanners should be chosen.Supported document scanners processing speed: 30, 60, 120 and 200 dovuments per minute - dpm.
Length (mm): from 100 to 330Height (mm): from 3 to 110Thickness: from 0,07 to 0,12
Barcode reading and document counting.Barcode reading and document sorting based on barcode value.Document scanning and image archiving.
- Barcode Types: 1D: EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, UPCE, CODE39, CODE128, Interleaved 2/5, Codabar, UCC/EAN 128. 2D: Code One, PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code Model 1, QR Code Model 2.
- OCR Types: OCRA and OCRB.
- MICR Types: CMC7 and E13B.
- Multiple Reading: Maximum reading resolution: 1 character per 4mm.
- Multiple barcodes of the same or different type on both sides of the document in one pass.
- Multiple barcodes and OCRA or OCRB reading in one pass.
- Multiple barcodes and MICR reading in one pass.
- Automatic document sorting based on barcode or part of the barcode value.
- Discard of unreadable, damaged, illegible or foreign documents.
- Automatic document counting without barcode or OCRA/OCRB or MICR reading.
- Image capture
- Color, gray scale with 16 or 256 shades of gray or B/W.
- Image resolution: from 100 to 200 dpi.
- Front and back document images in one pass.
- Up to 4 images - front & back “brutto” (neutral images) and front & back “netto” (red dropout images for OCR/ICR machine and hand print decoding requirements) in one pass.
- Drive of cheque scanners with proprietary device drivers from different manufactures such as CTS, Rototype, Buic and any other upon request.
- Drive of any TWAIN compatible cheque scanner.
- Front or rear document stamp (fixed text and logos).
- Rear high definition ink jet printer for variable document endorsing (variable text). Adjustable height: 2 positions.
- Software application
- Management software application from the iRecognIzer™ family. iRecognIzer/Coupons™ is included in each Coupons Processing Station. The application works in stand-alone or client/server configuration when multiple coupons processing stations are required to store data and archive images in a central database.
- Multiple barcode values and OCRA, OCRB and MICR data are stored in ASCII, CSV files or directly into relational database tables.