Welcome to CubeIQ products and systems web pages.
CubeIQ Solutions and Systems: Integrated Solutions
Cheque Processing System - CPS™
Remote Cheque Capture System - CPS/rCCS™
Remote Cheque Capture System™ - rCCS™ is a solution for the automation of capture and transfer of cheques data from remote locations to a financial institution data processing center.
Remote cheque processing services take advantage of the cheque format standardization and the national legislations that permit banks to clear cheques using either the cheque data (code line, issuer details, amount and issuance date) or a digital replacement – the cheque image - of the original paper document.
Web based Remote Cheque Capture System™ is an evolution of remote cheque processing services that accommodates all benefits of using the Internet as a transfer medium.
CPS/rCCS™ consists of a Cheque Scanner and the Remote Cheque Capture Application - rCCA™, a software application, based on the iRecognIzer™ platform, specially designed and built for Capturing Cheque Data at remote locations.
rCCA™ takes advantage of all the cheque processing and image management technology developed in the iRecognIzer™ platform while leverages on Internet as an easy to use and open transfer medium.
Banks that support remote cheque capture services allow commercial customers of all sizes to deposit their cheques remotely, hence avoid the costly procedure of visiting bank branches to deposit their cheques physically.
Operation cost for deposit cheques in economies where B2B payments are realized in great extent with cheques is significant high. Remote cheque deposit capture services minimize this operation cost by automating the cheque deposit procedure.
Cheque deposit automation is realized by processing the cheques – scanning, imaging and OCR - at customer premises and then transfer the data to the bank EDP center for further processing and clearing.
rCCA™ is available in two operational configurations:
Stand Alone - single siteClient / Server - multiple sites
rCCA™ Stand AloneStand Alone configuration is applicable on processing environments with:
Single point of processingCentralized processing needsSmall to medium processing volume
rCCA™ Client/ServerClient / Server configuration is applicable on processing environments with:
Distributed geographical topologyDistributed processing needsLarge to very large processing volume
- Cheques are scanned.
- Code line data are read.
- Cheque data not read are entered manually.
- Cheque image and code line data are stored in a local database.
- The local accounting system is updated with cheque data.
- rCCA™ transfers to the financial institution, through secure communication lines, either a file only with the cheque's detail data, or a file with cheque's detail data and images compressed. In the first case cheque's compressed images file can be transferred during low communication traffic hours.
- The corresponding financial institution file transfer application issues a unique transaction reference (URN) number that is returned to rCCA™.
- The physical bodies of the cheques are mailed to the financial institution in an envelope bearing the unique transaction reference number.
- Banking System Interface - Data Transfer
- Configurable cheque data file formats to Bank's EDP center.
- Support of multiple communication routes to Bank's EDP center (primary - secondary, main - alternative).
- Advanced cheque image compression algorithms.
- Encryption of sensitive cheque data during file transfer.
- Tamper proof transmission using up to 1024-bit key SSL technology.
- Cheque data file transfer either at hock or scheduled at predefined time.
- Accounting System Interface
- Automated update of the central accounting application. Manual, at hock, also supported.
- Central accounting application configurable interface.
- Support of bridged (file transfer) interface with configurable cheque data file formats.
- Support of OLE DB or ODBC interface.
- Operation modes
- Stand alone version.
- Two tier architecture client/server version.
- Single site operation mode.
- Multiple sites operation mode.
- Drive of cheque scanners with proprietary device drivers from different manufactures such as CTS, Rototype, Buic and any other upon request.
- Drive of any TWAIN compatible cheque scanner.
- Support of operation of different cheque scanner models / types in the same installation.
- Functionality and Configuration
- MS SQL or MS Access standard internal database.
- Centralized cheque images and data storage.
- Centralized management of connected cheque scanners, operational parameters and client configuration.
- Integrated cheque images and cheque data backup and restore functionality.
- Extensive standard and custom reporting.
- Operation (status and error) logs, production and audit trail logs.
- Multi user, centralized users management, different levels of user access, configurable users privileges.
- Configurable users access rights to system operations and to cheque data database.
- Multi language support - 2 basic languages (EN & EL).
- Built for Microsoft technology with Microsoft technology (VC, VB & .NET).
rCCS™ is designed to provide significant value to Banks, Financial Institutions and their customers.
- Increases operating efficiency by more than 40%.
- Decreases operating cost by more than 35%.
- Easy integration with Bank's internal cheque processing environment.
- Configurable cheque data file formats to Bank's Data Processing center.
- Open, highly parameterized system with configurable workflow that can cover easily any processing specifications.
- Easy upgradeable to cover future internal or customer's processing needs or future legislations.
- Short Return Of Investment.