Your privacy is very important to CubeIQ and therefore we are committed to protecting your personal information in every way possible.
When your personal data are collected
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, provide us with feedback on our products or services, use live chat, open a support ticket or purchase a product or service.
Which types of personal data are collected
We collect, as appropriate, personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, mobile phone number, company name or other details to help you with your experience.
How we use your personal data
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, place an order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How we protect your personal data
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to supervise CubeIQ compliance with this policy. You can contact the DPO by sending an email to dpo[at]cubeiq[dot]gr.
You have the right to make complaints any time to the supervisory authority.
The Greek DPA, is the data protection supervisory authority for CubeIQ.
How we manage your personal data
Your personal data are managed from our offices in Athens, Greece through our HR and marketing departments for business, informational and promotional purposes. All personal data are processed according to Greek and EU legislation as this is applicable from time to time.
How long we keep your personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to fulfill our business requirements, our legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements or until you unsubscribe or otherwise alter your preferences.
Use of 'cookies'
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third-party disclosure of your personal data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. However, for the purpose of communication, we may share your personal data outside of EU, with technology platforms located in USA such as MailChimp, SurveyMonkey and HubSpot which are certified by EU-US Privacy Shield for lawfully transferring EU/EEA personal data to the US pursuant to their Privacy Shield Certification.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. However we have kinks to third parties related to our business for informational purposes. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Use of Google AdSense
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles.
Handling of “Do Not Track” signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Use of third-party behavioral tracking
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
Personal data privacy compliance with certain regulations and laws
EU GDPR is in force as of May 25, 2018
General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR was approved by the EU Parliament on April 14, 2016 Regulation No. 2016/679 and it has come into force 20 days after its publication in the Official Journal of the EU. As a Regulation it is directly applicable in all EU Member States two years after set in force, on May 25th 2018, when the bodies; companies and organizations that will not comply will face heavy fines.
General Data Protection Regulation replaces the EU Directive on Data Protection 95/46/EC, and aims (a) to harmonize data protection laws across Europe (b) protect and strengthen the privacy of EU citizens and (c) to reshape the way in which the agencies active in the EU approach and manage personal data security. GDPR will also require much closer co-operation between the different independent authorities such as “Supervisory Authorities” or “Private Data Protection Authorities”.
In order to be compliant with GDPR we have taken the following action:
- We follow the basic (and advance) data protection principles.
- We transfer personal data to non-EU countries only under certain conditions.
- We give access to personal data managed to partners only under controlled and secure conditions and only if they demonstrate their compliance with GDPR.
- We have developed and use electronic computerized procedures and tools for timely and free or charge requests of individuals manage their personal data.
- We have notified and inform the individuals appropriately and promptly about their rights on personal data protection and management.
- We ensure personal data protection throughout their life cycle.
- We keep records and inform for any personal data breach within 72 hours the National Private Data Protection Authority and the individuals with direct communication and public announcements.
- We keep records to prove that we comply with all GDPR requirements.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data of EU/EEA citizens
- If you are an EU/EEA citizen, our processing of your personal data will be based on the following:
- To the extent that we obtain your consent for the processing of your personal data such processing will be justified pursuant to GDPR Article 6(1)(a).
- If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or for taking pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1)(b).
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your personal data on basis of GDPR Article 6(1)(c).
- Where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1)(f).
- Please note that in case you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data you may withdraw your consent ay any time, by sending an e-mail to dpo[at]cubeiq[dot]gr. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously made on basis of your consent.
Last Edited on 2020-04-24