Welcome to CubeIQ products and systems web pages.
CubeIQ Solutions and Systems: Integrated Solutions
Cheque Processing System - CPS™Cheque Processing System for Accounting Departments - CPS/Account
Cheque Register™ is a simple system for managing Cheque Receipts within your organization. Received cheques are fed through a motorized Cheque Scanner that takes an electronic image of the cheque and logs its reception in a database. The cheque amount and the issue date are entered automatically by the software (if encoded) and can be verified manually if required.
Cheque Register™ gives you the means to scan cheques, capture cheque images and details of your cheques and logs cheque data in a database before sending them to your bank for collection. The system saves data typing, writing down details and photocopying.
When the application starts, it automatically locates and connects to the cheque reader or scanner. When a cheque is scanned a new temporary record is created and the code-line data and the image path are added to the database. Front and back images of the cheque are stored to the image archive.
The user types the amount and the issue date of the cheque and continues scanning new cheques until the batch is complete.
A batch can contain any number of cheques (clearing bank may impose a limit on the number of cheques deposited with one deposit slip). Once a batch balances (the number of cheques and the sum of amounts of the individual cheques equals to the total number of cheques and the total amount of the batch respectively), it can be permanently saved and printed with or without images
Cheque Register™ creates a database of daily receipts with corresponding cheque data and cheque images that allows quick and easy retrieval of any image in the event of search, loss of documents during processing or to meet your local legislation requirements (accounting, taxation or legal).
Receiving cheques for payments
When receiving cheques for payments, Cheque Register™, compiles a batch Receipt Slip including all cheques data, the individual cheque amount and issue date and the total amount of the batch.
Deposit cheques for clearing
When deposit cheques for clearing, Cheque Register™, compiles a Deposit Slip for all your daily receipts, making the cheque deposit to the branch quicker, more accurate and more efficient.
Stand Alone - single site
Versions and Releases
Cheque Register™ is a member of the Cheque Processing System product suite. It can operate together with the other applications of the suite or stand alone if no combined operation or network support is required.
Basic - Cheque Register/100™
Manual/Single Cheque Feed Scanner, Front of Cheque Image Captured.
Premium - Cheque Register/200™
Manual & Automatic/Multiple Feed Scanner, Front and Back of Cheque Image Captured.
Advanced - Cheque Register/500™
Manual & Automatic/Multiple Feed Scanner, Front and Back of Cheque Image Captured. Network version, available in multi user, client/server environment.
- OCR Types: OCRA and OCRB.
- MICR Types: CMC7 and E13B.
- Multiple Reading: Maximum reading resolution: 1 character per 4mm.
- Multiple OCR/ICR decoding areas (up to 5) on the document image.
- Automatic document sorting based on code line or part of the code line.
- Discard of unreadable, damaged, illegible or foreign documents.
- Automatic document counting without OCRA/OCRB or MICR reading.
- Color, gray scale with 16 or 256 shades of gray or B/W.
- Image resolution: from 100 to 200 dpi.
- Front and back document images in one pass.
- Up to 4 images - front & back “brutto” (neutral images) and front & back “netto” (red dropout images for OCR/ICR machine and hand print decoding requirements) in one pass.
- Drive of cheque scanners with proprietary device drivers from different manufactures such as CTS, Rototype, Buic and any other upon request.
- Drive of any TWAIN compatible cheque scanner.
- Front or rear document stamp (fixed text and logos).
- Rear high definition ink jet printer for variable document endorsing (variable text). Adjustable height: 2 positions.
- Management software application from the iRecognIzer™ family. iRecognIzer/Register™ is included in each Cheque Processing Station. The application works in stand-alone or client/server configuration when multiple cheque processing stations are required to store data and archive images in a central database.
- Multiple OCRA, OCRB and MICR data are stored in ASCII, CSV files or directly into relational database tables.